- The Gnanadeevige Team collects, filters, and proofreads the material before publishing them. The material is collected from various sources and is cross checked with the help of references. If there is any discrepancy in the information provided, gnanadeevige website owner/owners or/and anyone/the entire Team working for the aforesaid website can’t be held responsible.
- We cannot be held responsible for change in records, date, person name, place, spelling errors and other human errors.
- We strive to provide qualitative information and study materials that may help in the process of a person’s examination preparation only but We do not guarantee any individual on her/his success in clearing any examination based on her/his referring our site.
- We can’t be held in anyway responsible for any later changes made to original rules, number of posts, notifications by the organization, institution, bank and particular department at a later date. It is the responsibility of the user (you) to verify and follow the official notifications, announcements by visiting official website from time to time.
- The visitor/user transfers the copyright to Gnanadeevige Team when they provide us any sort of material that can be used for gnanadeevige website.
- It is at the discretion of Gnanadeevige Team to use any material provided by the visitor/user. The Gnanadeevige Team can use that material thus provided by the visitor/user in any way that it finds feasible to use, publish, reproduce, display, modify, transmit digitally, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit such provided material for any purpose (including, advertising, commercial, promotional and publicity purposes) without additional notice or consideration to visitor/user or to any other person or entity.
- We do not collect any information from our website visitors. In case of registered users your name and email id collected which is mandatory at the time of registration is to control spam registration only. We do not use it for any other purposes.
3. Terms and Conditions:
3.1 User Agreement:
- Use of “gnanadeevige.com” and all affiliated sites is entirely at the discretion of the visitor.
- All Visitors should read our Term and Conditions before accessing any content or data published on our website i.e., www.gnanadeevige.com and all the related pages.
- If you do not agree with our terms and conditions please do not use our website.
3.2 Copy right:
- Users of www.gnanadeevige.com, i.e. visitors to this website, in using this site, recognize and acknowledge that ALL information on this site is and remains the sole property of gnanadeevige.
- All summaries, collections of information, as well as all other information including Logo are the copyrighted property of gnanadeevige.
- Permission is granted for the purely personal non-commercial use of this information, but NONE of it may be duplicated, distributed, re posted, or re transmitted in ANY form under ANY conditions without the express written approval of gnanadeevige.
If a visitor intends to register on gnanadeevige website, it is purely her/his decision. To register on gnanadeevige website, he/she should submit her/his real name and a working email address through our Contact US page or to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our official fb page. It is mandatory to provide your real name and a working email address.
3.4 Using FORUM:
- The topics which are discussed under FORUM are not ardent beliefs of authors.
- Before commenting, users should note that the discussions happening on FORUM are for the sake of exam preparation only. So, don’t treat our FORUM as any other public platform to argue based on your personal, communal or political vendetta.
- Any user posting any racist, religious, political or personal hatred comments will be deleted and the user will be blocked immediately.
- Healthy conversations are always welcome.
- The comments you post shows your mentality, maturity and seriousness towards UPSC and other such exams. This not a social media for your time pass ranting. So, contribute valuable points, topics to enrich others’ knowledge.
- Any user who cannot abide by our above mentioned rules, please stay away. We treat the participants as serious IAS aspirants. So behave like one and respect this space.
3.5 Links to third party websites:
3.6 Submitting/Posting article:
- In order to submit or post any article the doer must certify that he/she is the original author/owner of submission (except as they quoted or indicated the source of the article), that neither the permission nor consent of any person or entity to enable Gnanadeevige Team to legally use your submission in accordance with copyright laws.
- By posting or submitting material the doer grants to Gnanadeevige Team a perpetual, nonexclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license in any and all media, now known or later developed, to use, publish, reproduce, display, modify, transmit digitally, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit such submission for any purpose (including, advertising, commercial, promotional and publicity purposes) in Gnanadeevige Team’s discretion without additional notice or consideration to you or to any other person or entity.
- The doer agree to certify that he/she have read the foregoing and any relevant website terms of service, fully understand their meaning and effect, and intend to legally bind by their terms.